About SRBaseis a mathematical research project that uses Internet-connected computers trying to solve Sierpinski / Riesel Bases up to 1030. You can participate by downloading and running a free program on your computer.
The project is in collaboration with the Mersenne CRUS project.
The server is running on a private computer in a VM.
The invitation code for creating new accounts is pillepalle
You can only create new accounts over the website.
- Gary - Mersenne/CRUS admin - results
- Odicin - scripts
- walli - coding
- rebirther - SRBase admin
- Riesel Base: 406/1032 proven (20.09.2023)
- Sierpinski Base: 393/1032 proven (05.06.2022)
72 unstarted bases (01.10.2023)
About Trial Factoringis a subproject for GPU Trial Factoring of Mersenne Prime candidates
- rebirther - Admin
- DeleteNull - coding
- KEP - helper
- k3ack3r - dev
- Prime95 - GIMPS admin / work distribution
- Read our rules and policies
- This project uses BOINC. If you're already running BOINC, select Add Project. If not, download BOINC.
- When prompted, enter
- If you're running a command-line version of BOINC, create an account first.
- If you have any problems, get help here.
- Your account - view stats, modify preferences
- Server status
- Teams - create or join a team